Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lord Help Me on the Keys! LOL

Last Wednesday, I went to my boy's Church for Bible Study. And as I was sitting there, the Pastor began talking about their need for a piano player and said that he had a vision that God was going to send them one real soon. Then he looked at me! He asked me if I could play the piano, and I replied, "I don't think I play well enough for the Church." But I told him, "You never know, maybe the Lord will bless me to play when I wake up tomorrow." (Thank you Lord, for waking me up the next day and since then. : ) )

I ended up taking the Hymnal home and calling one of my good friends Ron P. and asked him for his advice. He gave me some advice and encouragement. Since then, I have been praying, practicing and learning more about the keyboard. I would love to be able to fill in and play the piano in church. But I know, that it won't come without being willing to put in some work.

I just had to share the story, because I use the above picture to help me visualize playing chords.
So pray for me, that if it is meant for me to play the keys for the Lord, that I will be able to do it, and fast. LOL.

One,

Beno

No comments: